Peregrine Integrity Management is a wholly owned Canadian company with the head office located in Calgary, Alberta, specializing in integrity assessments of pressure equipment assets. We provide a “Continuing-Fit for Purpose and Safe Operation” lifecycle Integrity Management Program. We offer our services to the oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation industries, municipalities, trucking industries and other pressure equipment users.
Peregrine Integrity Management is currently seeking full time CGSB UT Level 2 Technicians to join our growing team in Grande Prairie, Alberta. If you are highly motivated and able to work both alone or in a team environment, then you might be the ideal candidate.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to use computer and reporting software
• Must be able to work well in a team environment
• Experience with Corrosion inspections would be an asset
• Flexibility to work in town, out of town, on call, day time, night time, and overtime. Must be fit for duty as required and be prepared to complete a Drug and Alcohol Test as required by Peregrine’s clients.
• Perform UT Thickness on Corrosion Surveys
• Perform Shear Wave on weldments, structural and pressure containing
• Perform UT Thickness and UT Shear Wave on Hot Taps
• Create detailed reports in a timely and accurate manner.
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
• CGSB UT Level 2
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license (must provide current abstract)
• CGSB MT2/PT2 is an asset
• API 510/API 570 is an asset
• ABSA ISI (IPVP) is an asset
• Valid H2S, first aid, confined spaces, aerial work platform and fall arrest tickets are an asset. Peregrine Integrity Management offers competitive wages, benefits and training opportunities.
Peregrine Integrity Management will consider covering costs involved with moving to Grande Prairie for the right applicant.
If you have the required qualifications, then please apply now.
We appreciate your interest, and thank all applicants in advance. Please be advised that only those applicants that are selected for an interview will be contacted and please no phone calls.